Tuesday, September 8, 2009

kiss me deadly

Now we weren't hardcore Billy Idol fans, we just enjoyed "Flesh for Fantasy" because it became an inside joke between the three of us and we’d laugh our asses off when we’d grunt “FLESH” at each other. "Blue Highway" had become an essential song on most mix tapes to keep us awake while we were driving back from drunken nights in New Brunswick. Besides Billy Idol’s song repertoire managing to sneak it’s way into our teenage adventures, we all liked Generation X and Chelsea a bit, so we’d figure why the hell not, lets go see Billy fuckin’ Idol.
At the show, Billy Idol had around three wardrobe changes, I almost pissed my pants, my friend got into a fight with a large woman, and my other friend touched Billy Idol's space boot.
photo by Brian Birzer

No comments:

Post a Comment